In this issue…
- Thank you! For attending the 2023 NCEAS Conference
- Annals of Family Medicine AU-PCTE Supplement
- Resource of the Month: “Together, Equitable, Accessible, Meaningful (TEAM)”
- What’s the latest? News, Conferences & Events from Around the Country
The National Collaborative for Education to Address the Social Determinants of Health (NCEAS) was originally a HRSA-funded Academic Unit for Primary Care Training and Enhancement. The mission of the NCEAS is to prepare primary care clinicians with the expertise and leadership to address the social determinants of health (SDOH).
Do you have relevant SDOH resources, curricula, or evaluation tools to share? Please send them to us at email@example.com
Thank you for attending the 2023 NCEAS Conference
The Annals of Family Medicine Supplement
The AU-PCTE is a cooperative agreement between HRSA and selected units, each focusing on a specific aspect of education in primary care, our focus on SDOH is one of six academic units. Together the AU-PCTE has published an online supplement. This supplement includes articles derived from the content of the programs from the work of the Academic Units.
Resource of the Month
Together, Equitable, Accessible, Meaningful (TEAM)
This resource from The George Washington University, is an approximately 5-hour online training for cancer care providers that consist of twelve courses focused on improving health equity and cultural competency for providers as well as describes the systematic changes needed within organizations to combat inequities.
What’s the Latest?
News, Conferences, and Upcoming Events
- Distinguishing Health Equity and Health Care Equity: A Framework for Measurement | Read Here
- Community Trust And Relationships: The Key For Strengthening Public Health Systems | Read Here
- Health Care’s New Emphasis on Social Determinants of Health| Read Here
- April 2-4, 2023- Conference | The RISE Summit on Social Determinants of Health | Chicago | Details
- May 16-18 2023- Conference | 2023 Accelerating Health Equity Conference | Minneapolis | Details
- December 3-5, 2023- Conference | The Root Cause Coalition Annual National Summit | Kansas City | Details