Join us for the virtual 2024 NCEAS Annual Conference
February 26th – February 27th.
The National Collaborative for Education to Address the Social Determinants of Health Annual Conference is a collaborative forum where educators, students, and leaders can come together to share their work on social determinants of health. To learn more about NCEAS click here
This year our conference theme is The Power of Participatory Learning: Creating Transformative Learning Experiences in SDOH. Below you will find the conference aims.
- Conference submission are now open! Submit your workshop proposal and/or abstracts now. Submissions will close on Friday, October 27th.
- Registration Now Open- Early bird rates end January 26th!
Check out pages below to view more information about the conference.
- Discuss the current landscape of SDOH training in health professions education at all levels.
- Compare and contrast different innovations to advance health professions education related to SDOH.
- Evaluate and apply current research, resources, and best practices related to SDOH in clinical care and educational practices.
- Identify collaborative and interprofessional strategies that address SDOH and health equity.