Call for Poster Submissions
Poster submission is now closed.
Poster Submission Deadline
Acceptance and Official Invitation Letter
Poster Session Details and Requirements
- An opportunity to discuss your research with leaders in social determinants of health and health disparities
- An opportunity to receive one of three awards for best posters
Poster Session Presentation:
- Poster participants will be assigned an easel number prior to the event. The conference committee will set up posters
- Posters will be displayed at the Omni Chicago Hotel from 4:30-6:00pm.
- Poster presenters are expected to be available to discuss their posters with the conference attendees during the session for a minimum of 30 minutes. To be eligible for the monetary awards, presenters must be available for additional time during the award judging event.
- Collection of the poster at the conclusion of the conference is the responsibility of the author. Posters that are not picked up at the conclusion of the closing session will be discarded.
- Submit your poster abstract by March 31st by emailing your abstract to email@example.com
- Selection and formal invitation letters will be sent out by April 15th
- Registration is required. There is no registration fee, however space is limited to 110 people.
- Easels fit 3’x5’ posters
- The poster(s) will be displayed on easels and can be either horizontal or vertical
- The top of each poster should include: Research Title, Author(s), and institution
- Adhesive materials, foam board will be provided by the conference committee
- Submit poster during check in at the registration desk
Travel, Lodging and Conference Registration:
The conference will take place at the OMNI Hotel in Chicago, IL.
Conference attendees will receive a block rate of $269
Abstract Submission Requirements:
- Create your abstract in Microsoft Word
- The body of the abstract may not exceed 3000 characters in length
- Submit your abstract as a Word document
- In the body of the email :
- Poster title
- The presenting author(s) name, position and institution
- Email abstracts as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org