Join us for the 2021 NCEAS Conference on February 22-24, 2021!
NCEAS is proud to host our 2021 conference virtually on February 22-24, 2021. This year our theme will focus on teaching anti-racism to today’s learners. Our robust agenda will include workshops, poster and oral presentations, and distinguished speakers from around the country.
Registration Now Open!
Early Bird Registration Closes Friday, December 18th.
- Discuss the current landscape of SDOH training in medical education at the UME, GME, and CME levels.
- Compare and contrast different innovations to advance health professions education related to SDOH.
- To evaluate and apply current research, resources, and best practices related to SDOH, anti-racist clinical care and anti-racist educational practices.
- To identify collaborative, interprofessional strategies that address racism and health inequity.
Workshop proposals are now being accepted for the NCEAS conference. Workshops should cover topics relevant to SDOH or health disparities and should align with specific conference objectives.
- Submissions are due Friday, October 30th at 11:59 pm (CT)
- Acceptance letters will be sent on or before November 23rd
Submit your Poster & Oral Abstract!
Poster and Oral Abstracts are now being accepted for the 2021 NCEAS Conference. We welcome submissions in the following three categories: education, research, and clinical/policy innovations. Abstracts should cover topics relevant to SDOH or health disparities and should align with specific conference objectives.
- Abstract submissions are due Friday, October 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm (CT).
- Acceptance letters will be sent on or before Monday, November 23, 2020.