In this issue…
- Conference Website is LIVE: Register & submit conference submissions
- Register for our upcoming webinar: “Addressing Firearm Violence In Medical Education”
- Watch our August Webinar: “Are you Ready for the Future of Health Care Education?
- Resource of the Month: “Tools for Putting Social Determinants of Health into Action”
- What’s the latest? News, Conferences & Events from Around the Country
The National Collaborative for Education to Address the Social Determinants of Health (NCEAS) is a HRSA-funded Academic Unit for Primary Care Training and Enhancement. The mission of the NCEAS is to prepare primary care clinicians with the expertise and leadership to address the social determinants of health (SDOH).
Do you have relevant SDOH resources, curricula, or evaluation tools to share? Please send them to us at email@example.com
Register and submit abstracts and/or workshop proposals NOW!
Tools for Putting Social Determinants of Health into Action
This resource provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is a collection of resources for practitioners to enhance their understanding of social determinants of health (SoDH) and health inequities. The focus of this collection of resources is to enable practitioners to take action to address SoDH and health inequities within their patient population or within the community context.
News, Conferences, and Upcoming Events
- 3 starter steps for understanding, addressing racism in medicine | Read Here
- New competencies on diversity, equity, and inclusion for medical education across the continuum | Read Here
- Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences, Pediatric SDOH | Read Here
- September 13-15, 2022: Conference | 2022 Health Equity & Inclusion Conference | Virtual | Details
- October 2-4, 2022: Conference | 7th National Summit on the Social Determinants of Health | Minneapolis | Details
- May 16-18 2023L Conference | 2023 Accelerating Health Equity Conference | Minneapolis | Details