In this issue…
- Register for our next Webinar: The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: Charting a Path to Achieve Health Equity
- SAVE THE DATE: 2023 NCEAS Annual Conference
- Resource of the Month: “HMS Medical Student COVID-19 Curriculum Committee”
- What’s the latest? News, Conferences & Events from Around the Country
The National Collaborative for Education to Address the Social Determinants of Health (NCEAS) is a HRSA-funded Academic Unit for Primary Care Training and Enhancement. The mission of the NCEAS is to prepare primary care clinicians with the expertise and leadership to address the social determinants of health (SDOH).
Do you have relevant SDOH resources, curricula, or evaluation tools to share? Please send them to us at email@example.com
Register for our next Webinar
The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: Charting a Path to Achieve Health Equity
The decade ahead will test the nation‚ nearly 4 million nurses in new and complex ways. Nurses live and work at the intersection of health, education, and communities and in a wide array of settings and practice at a range of professional levels. They are often the most frequent line of contact with people of all backgrounds and experiences seeking care and they represent the largest of the health care professions.
During this webinar we will explore the blueprint for the next decade of nursing as outlined in its new report, The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: Charting a Path to Achieve Health Equity.
SAVE THE DATE!
The 2023 NCEAS Annual Conference is scheduled for February 27th-March 1st
More information to come!
Resource of the Month
HMS Medical Student COVID-19 Curriculum Committee
Harvard medical students collaborated with faculty to develop a virtual eight-module curriculum designed for other medical students at any institution. The modules start by looking at research and epidemiology, and then go on to address SDOH, mental health, communication, ethics, collaboration, and the skills needed to be an effective clinician.
What’s the Latest?
News, Conferences, and Upcoming Events
- Expert Consensus Guidelines for Assessing Students on the Social Determinants of Health | Read Here
- Call for Proposals: SIREN 2022 National Research Meeting: Racial Health Equity in Social Care | More Information Here
- Call for Abstracts: NU Global Health Education Day| More Information Here
- March 29, 2022
Incorporating Social Determinants of Health into Clinical and Public Health Practice: Ethical and Policy Challenges | Details
- August 11, 2022
Symposium | Social Determinants of Health Symposium | Details
- October 2-4, 2022
Conference | 7th Annual National Summit | Root Cause Coalition | Minneapolis | Details