The National Collaborative for Education to Address
the Social Determinants of Health
Our 2020 Conference Program is live!
In lieu of a conference this year, we wanted to share the abstracts that were selected to present at our national conference in April. Click below to view the latest in SDOH innovations, education and research.
NCEAS Annual Conference COVID-19 Update
After much consideration, the NCEAS leadership has decided to cancel the upcoming April 27-28, 2020 NCEAS Annual Conference due to the coronavirus pandemic. In making this decision, we considered the potential risks of exposure to participants, the growing number of institutional and governmental travel restrictions, and the possibility for increased local responsibilities among the healthcare, public health and education workforces.
We are sorry that we will not be able to gather this spring to learn, network, honor presenters and attendees, and work towards shared goals.
We hope that this decision does not create hardships for any of you and that travelers are able to get refunds or credits for planned travel. During this unusual time, many exceptions are being made for typically non-refundable charges. We anticipate refunding the conference registration fees over to the next few weeks. As a non-profit organization with limited staff, we hope that you will be patient with us as we navigate next steps.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Stephen Persell, MD, MPH
Deborah Clements, MD
Join us for the 2020 NCEAS Annual Conference in Chicago!
- Discuss the current landscape of SDOH training in medical education at the UME, GME, and CME levels.
- Compare and contrast different innovations to advance health professions education related to SDOH.
- Evaluate and apply current research, resources, and best practices related to SDOH to clinical care and educational practices.
- Identify collaborative, interprofessional strategies that address health equity
2020 Registration Rates
Registration for the NCEAS Annual Conference includes all sessions on both April 27th and April 28th.
Early Bird Rate (before February 28th)
Regular Registration Rate
Other Health Care Professional
Conference Refund and Cancellation Policy
The NCEAS Annual Conference Cancellation and Refund Policy will be as follows to assure consistency.
- Conference registration canceled on-line on or before March 27, 2020 will receive a 90% refund.
- Registrants canceling after March 27, 2020 will not receive a refund.
- In the event NCEAS must cancel the conference due to unforeseen circumstances, NCEAS will refund the cost of registration. However, NCEAS does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.