In this issue…
- Register for our upcoming webinar: “Are you Ready for the Future of Health Care Education?”
- Watch our June Webinar: “Process Mapping the Development of Interdisciplinary Education on the Impact of Incarceration”
- Resource of the Month: “Firearm Safety Counseling for Patients: An Interactive Curriculum for Trauma Providers”
- What’s the latest? News, Conferences & Events from Around the Country
The National Collaborative for Education to Address the Social Determinants of Health (NCEAS) is a HRSA-funded Academic Unit for Primary Care Training and Enhancement. The mission of the NCEAS is to prepare primary care clinicians with the expertise and leadership to address the social determinants of health (SDOH).
Do you have relevant SDOH resources, curricula, or evaluation tools to share? Please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for our next webinar!
Watch our June Webinar!
Resource of the Month
Firearm Safety Counseling for Patients: An Interactive Curriculum for Trauma Providers
This resource, from MedEdPortal, is a 30-minute didactic lecture and 30-minute role-play with standardized patients over Zoom designed for trauma providers to increase counseling on safe firearm storage for trauma patients.
What’s the Latest?
News, Conferences, and Upcoming Events
- What is Health Equity? | Read Here
- A Call for Consistent Measurement Across the Social Determinants of Health Industry Landscape | Read Here
- 5 Leading Principles for Actionable Health Equity Work | Read Here
- August 11, 2022 – Symposium | Social Determinants of Health Symposium | Details
- September 13-15, 2022 – Conference | 2022 Health Equity & Inclusion Conference | Virtual | Details
- October 2-4, 2022 – Conference | 7th National Summit on the Social Determinants of Health | Minneapolis | Details