2022 NCEAS Conference Co-Chair Application
Applications for the 2022 Annual Conference Co-Chair position are now being accepted!
Work with the NCEAS conference committee to plan the 2022 NCEAS Annual Conference on February 28-March 2, 2022.
Applications due Friday, April 23rd.
- Applicants must be a health professions educator
- Applicants must be passionate about the social determinants of health
- Attend conference planning meetings 1-2 times a month from May 2021-February 2022.
- Attend, participate, and observe the 2022 NCEAS Conference to gather information in preparation for planning the next annual conference.
- Work with the conference committee to establish a conference theme and design; including the technical, operational and digital footprint for the conference.
- Develop general conference schedule and identify timing for signature events.
- In partnership with the conference committee, organize the process to search for and select the conference keynote speaker.
- Work with the conference committee to review all conference submissions and make final decisions on what presentations will be accepted to present at the conference.